Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SEAOSC Seminar: UBC Overview Nov. 22[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: SEAOSC Seminar: UBC Overview Nov. 22
- From: SEAOSC(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:36:18 -0500 (EST)
SEAOSC is offering a seminar sponsored by its Seismology Committee Nov. 22 titled "Overview of 1997 UBC" at the Wyndam Garden Hotel, 5757 Telegraph Rd., Commerce. Topics include "General Overview" (UBC, NEHRP, IBC 2000) by Saif Hussain; "Ground Motion" (soil factors, near field) by Marshall Lew; "General Design" (load combination, base shear) by Saiful Islam; "Dynamic Analysis (linear, non-linear) by Gary Hart; "Non-Structural Items and Non-Building Structures" by Bob Bachman; "Seismic Isolation" by Rami Elhassan; "Material Chapters" (concrete, wood, masonry, steel) by Dirk Bondy. Registration: 7:30 a.m.; Seminar 8 a.m. to Noon. $80 for SEA members before Nov. 15; $90 after Nov. 15. Non-members: $110 before Nov. 15, $125 after Nov. 15. Students: $50 before Nov. 15, $60 after Nov. 15. Email SEAOSC(--nospam--at)aol.com with your fax number or mailing address and they will fax or send you a registration form.
- Prev by Subject: Re: SEAONC Web Page
- Next by Subject: Re: SEAOSC Seminar: UBC Overview Nov. 22
- Previous by thread: Orange County Dinner Meeting Tonight
- Next by thread: Re: SEAOSC Seminar: UBC Overview Nov. 22