Re: Via con dios, mi amigos

Bill-
You are more than anyone on this list a certified Internet "junkie".  You remind
me of a smoker telling me he is going to quit!  Ya RIGHT!!  Sure you may be able
to stop for a while, but I'll bet you you will be back.  Face it, it is in your
blood, you HAVE to participate in this list or you will go CRAZY!!

Bye for now, ...............see ya soon!!! :)

Lynn