SEAOC Bluebook and ICBO CD-ROM and SEAOSC Seminars

Bill Allen,

ICBO is not the problem, having a contractor do it for SEAOC is not the
problem, ICBO is willing to be the "Contractor" and that is not the
problem, the errata or addenda are not the problem.  The problem is that
the people making the decision do not understand how anyone would want the
bluebook in a non-printed, in a three ring binder, with blue cover format.
"We only use the books in our office!" is the problem. How could this be a
good thing? is the problem.  There must be expenses we are not being told
about! is the problem.  The people in state office have no clue, and have
no money to buy one! is the problem.

	Bill Warren
> From: Bill Allen <BAllenSE(--nospam--at)mail-gw3.pacbell.net>
> To: billw4(--nospam--at)pbs1.com
> Subject: Re: SEAOSC Seminars
> Date: Friday, November 14, 1997 12:03
>
> Why couldn't seaoc find an independent contractor who would produce the
CDs