RE: Via con dios, mi amigos

Let's see now:
I started to boycott sports in generally when the the price of a
ticket went over $4.00 and players became the richest people in
the world short of movie stars.
I started to boycott movies when, rather than lower the price of
admission to a theater during recession or high unemployment (or
downsizing and fee reductions) studio's and large stars began
bitching about loosing international royalties and royalties
from video rentals. Imagine getting $25 million for a movie when
the family down the block is in debt up to their ears from
necessities of raising a family. If they took $1 million maybe
they could bring a few hours ( or an hour and 25 minutes)
pleasure to a family of four without going into further debt.
I started to boycott Stephen King for money mongering, Arnold
Schwarteneiger (or however it is spelled) Bruce Willis and Demi,
and about a hundred more that flaunt it on magazine covers with
a costly stoogie hanging from their lips.
Can't disagree with you here!

Your comments about SEAOSC are right on the money. This whole
Online issue and Seminar revenue issue prompted two letters from
me to the SEAOSC board. Not one response for six hours of effort
and six years writing Online.
Can't disagree with you here!

Via con dios, mi amigo!
Dennis

P.S. Does CELSOC or NSPE deserve my change of membership?  Maybe
we should start our own organization - but then "absolute power
corrupts absolutly".