Job opening for Structural Engineer

We have an immediate opening for a Civil/Structural Engineer.  The
opening is for someone with a minimum of 3 years experience of
structural design.  If you are just out of school, plase do not bother
to send your resume.  We just don't have an opening for someone with no
experience.
We are located in beautiful Santa Barbara California, 80 miles away for
the hectic atmosphere of Los Angeles.
We are a small office with 6 full time engineers, 1 part time engineer,
and 4 CAD drafters on our staff.
We do a wide variety of projects, requiring a knowledge of steel,
concrete, wood and concrete block.  Our clients vary from schools,
government, private sector and individuals.  We do seismic retro-fit
work, as well as new construction.
Pay depends on experience.  Good verbal skills are essential.

Send resume to:
Howard & Van Sande Structural Consultants Inc.
1 N. Salsipuedes St.  #200
Santa Barbara, CA. 93103

or E-mail resumes to   lhoward(--nospam--at)silcom.com

Lynn Howard