From: bcain(--nospam--at)ebmud.com
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org; Constantine Shuhaibar
Subject: Re: SEAONC UBC 97 Seminar
Date: Monday, November 17, 1997 1:04PM

<<File Attachment: ENVELOPE.TXT>>
SEAONC held its second of two seminar nights on the '97 UBC on Thursday,
November 13, 1997.  The program committee is to be congratulated on a very
successful second night and a very successful overall production.  The
speakers did a great job and the sound system problems in the auditorium
encountered the first night had been solved completely.

I'm not sure when the video is due out, but I would strongly recommend it
to anyone that wants a quick and thorough introduction to the changes the
'97 Code will bring.  Not only were the new provisions explained, but the
concepts behind them were too.
To me, that is the most valuable part.

BILL CAIN, SE
OAKLAND, CA