Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
1997 SEAONC Fall Seminar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: 1997 SEAONC Fall Seminar
- From: mliu(--nospam--at)ruthchek.com
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 16:04:41 -0800
- >from: mliu(--nospam--at)ruthchek.com
Video tapes of the fall seminar will be available to the public in about one or two months. Those interested can contact the SEAONC office at (415) 974-5147 for more information. If you can't wait, seminar notes are currently available, contact the SEAONC office at the same phone number. The SEAONC Continuing Education Committee, which organizes and does the dirty work for SEAONC seminars, can always use fresh ideas for seminar topics, and fresh members to make them happen. Those interested in contributing should contact the current committee chair, Constantine Shuhaibar, at (415) 989-9000 Alan Kren Past committe chair and current committee member
- Prev by Subject: Re: 1997 Code / Seminars are here already.
- Next by Subject: [Fwd: ]
- Previous by thread: VACATION Survey Summary
- Next by thread: CalTrans Screw Up