Re: Seismic restraint

I am trying to buy a copy of Guidelines for Seismic Restraint of Kitchen
Equipment by SMACNA for a hospital kitchen remodel job being plan checked by
OSHPD. I called SMACNA in Virginia and they said the latest edition is out of
print and the they are not printing anymore since a revised edition is in the
works. I have the latest edition of the one for Mechanical System. For
Kitchen Equipment I have a Xeroxed copy dated Aug. 1977 and I dont know if it
is the complete set and if it is the latest edition. Anybody out there knows
the latest edition and where I can buy one?

Thanks,

Ernie Natividad