polymer concrete

we are evaluating various systems to enclose a penthouse with "stone
like materials".  Polymer concrete is one of the systems.  We have no
prior experience with this material.
We are concerned about :
longevity
staining
structural concerns, problems.
The intened place of use is the Detroit area of Michigan.
Panel size approx. 6 ft x 14 ft, or 6 ft x 28 ft.

Please send your comments to : lrchute(--nospam--at)hedesign.com
Note: the first letter of my address is a lower case L