Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
polymer concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: polymer concrete
- From: "CHUTE, LARRY" <LRCHUTE(--nospam--at)hedesign.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 12:14:14 -0500
we are evaluating various systems to enclose a penthouse with "stone like materials". Polymer concrete is one of the systems. We have no prior experience with this material. We are concerned about : longevity staining structural concerns, problems. The intened place of use is the Detroit area of Michigan. Panel size approx. 6 ft x 14 ft, or 6 ft x 28 ft. Please send your comments to : lrchute(--nospam--at)hedesign.com Note: the first letter of my address is a lower case L
- Prev by Subject: Plywood shear walls w/ screws.
- Next by Subject: Re: polymer concrete
- Previous by thread: Re: CalTrans/Bill Allen Screw Up
- Next by thread: Re: polymer concrete