Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bridge strand inspection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Bridge strand inspection
- From: "Dave Evans" <DEVANS(--nospam--at)tnhanc.alaska.net>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 11:58:09 -0900
- >received: from tnhanc.alaska.net by tnhanc.alaska.net (UUPC/extended 1.12p/sm2) with UUCP for seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org; Fri, 21 Nov 1997 12:15:08 +0900
- Priority: normal
I'm contemplating specifying the wet fluorescent magnetic particle method (Magnaflux) and Hall-effect method (Magnograph) for inspecting 1.5" to 2.25" diameter bridge strand, and I'd appreciate it if anyone has names/phone numbers of inspection agencies with experience using those techniques with bridge strand. Thanks, Dave Evans, P.E. TNH, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Book/Journals Donations
- Next by Subject: Bridges
- Previous by thread: Information about steel design
- Next by thread: Greetings from Taz, the Warner Bros. Online Postal Clerk