RE: AISC Code Check program

Dear Mr. Skwara:

I, like many, received your unsolicited shareware program by private
email.  It was not welcome.  After reading a part of your advertisement,
I promptly hit the delete button.  Out of site, out of mind ... until I
read your personal attack on Ronnie Fong.  That was malicious and
completely uncalled for!  Some of us have been known to poke at each
other from time to time, but not on a personal level (unless in good
humor).  I could find no humor in your post.

Unlike Dennis Wish, I don't know you from Adam, and I feel fortunate!

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

Just because you're growing older,
doesn't mean that you have to mature!