RE: Greetings from Taz, the Warner Bros. Online Postal Clerk

First we get unsolicited shareware, and now we get cartoon postcard spam
on the listserv?  Good grief, what's next?

Hey Taz, go tell your boss that the WB Network is just like a dark
night:
all black, and with no stars!

Please, no more garbage (we generate enough of that on our own)!

Stan Caldwell, P.E.
Garbageman in Dallas