MISC - Warehouse Storage Rack Shelving

A structural steel fabricator recently inquired about prescriptive
guidance(i.e., minimum design live loading) for the design of warehouse
storage rack shelving. The shelving in question will be approximately 30'-0"
in height. My initial response was to design the shelving site specific.
However, the deeper recesses of my mind recall a reference publication for
the design of storage rack shelving. Is anyone aware of such a publication or
am I having another 70's flashback?

Thanks in advance.

Charlie Canitz, PE
Bel Air, MD