Re: MISC - Warehouse Storage Rack Shelving

Charlie ---

Try the "Specification for the Design, Testing, and Utilization of
Industrial Steel Storage Racks", published by the Rack Manufacturer's
Institute (RMI).  The address is 8720 Red Oak Blvd, Suite 201, Charlotte,
NC  28217.  Phone 704-522-8644.  The is in three parts:

	Part I:	design specifications and procedures
	PartII:	commentary
	Part III:	illustrative examples

This appears to be the industyry bible..   The copy I have is 1990.

Russ Nester
rnester(--nospam--at)juno.com