Re: AISC Code Check program

Dear Mr. Fong:

Thank you for your kind message.

I believe that once in awhile everyone of us makes a mistake or two. I made
them more often than I ever expected. That's why they call me "a human being"
(if I am lucky).

My strong reaction to your public disclosure indicating that I do not follow
commonly accepted protocols, etc., was a result of not knowing that such
protocols and procedures exist. In spite of my long computer experience, I am
rather new to INTERNET. I also felt that your remarks could have been
transmitted to me privately.

I apologize for my hot temper and for any inconvenience it might have caused
you.

Since the unpleasant part is behind us, I hope I will be able to shake your
hand in the near future so that we could be on friendly terms again.

I also would like to thank you for your best wishes.

Andrew Skwara