Advertise on SEAOC Web site

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

SEAOC is now accepting advertisement from Engineers, Architects, Software
vendors, Inspectors, Contractors and other related businesses. SPACE IS
LIMITED! So please rush and reserve a spot on our popular web site. ( over
30,000 visitors a month)

You can display your banner on SEAOC web site for the entire month for as
little as $175. Please visit our web site for more details.
http://www.seaoc.org

To reserve a spot, send email to:
seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Banner spots will be sold on a "first come, first serve" basis.

Thank you for supporting SEAOC.

Shafat Qazi.
CAC