Re: Advertise on SEAOC Web site - Clarification

In a message dated 97-11-27 02:23:00 EST, J. Lord wrote:

> IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
>  (Clarification to previous post)SEAOC is
>  now accepting reservations for banner
>  space on the website.  However,
>  advertising will not begin until late
>  December or early January.

[Bill Cain]  I support SEAOC's attempts to raise advertising revenue using
the website (if it isn't overdone), but using the listserver to "hustle" the
ads should be limited to an OCCASIONAL (say once a month) notice on the
liserver.  This is about the 3rd or 4th notice I've gotten in the last week.
 Enough already!!!