Accidently deleted files from my server

In a recent attempt to eliminate Spam from my in-box, I preceeded to delete all incomming messages from my ISP server. If anyone has issued posts to this list on 11/29 or 11/30 before 11:15AM pst, please forward them to me at wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com. I apologize if you expected a response from me and did not get one.
I will be changing ISP accounts in the next week and will be unsubscribing from the list so as to subscribe under my new address. Although I am not yet confirmed, I believe that the email address will be wish(--nospam--at)blm.net. Your patience would be greatly appreciated while I make the changeover.
Sincerely,