Re: 1997 Code

>>If you can buy the notes (which are good) you have not missed anything as
the seminar comprised of people reading the notes on the overhead screen
with no time for background info or even a Q and A afterwards.<<

1.  Someone gave me a name and phone number. I will call and see if I can
purchase the handouts.
2.  I've been to SEAONC Seminars! Everyone does this - reads the notes in a
monotone, putting everyone to sleep. Maybe the should include a public
speaking exam as part of the licensing requirements.

Kate O'Brien