Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 1997 Code / Seminars are here already.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "INTERNET:seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: 1997 Code / Seminars are here already.
- From: "Kathleen A. O'Brien" <wildwoman1(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 14:38:12 -0500
>>Check the newsletter for details . << I will have to call Don Gilbert as I have not gotten the newsletter yet. Which brings up another question. How do I get the newsletter ? I am a memberof SEAONC and still get that one, but not the SEAOSC newsletter. The SEAONC one is interesting (I often check to see if anyone I know has cashed in his chips), but the SEAOSC one would be far more useful to me at this point (maybe I should ask Don Gilbert about that as well) Kate O'Brien
- Prev by Subject: Re: 1997 Code / Seminars are here already.
- Next by Subject: 1997 SEAONC Fall Seminar
- Previous by thread: Re: 1997 Code / Seminars are here already.
- Next by thread: Underpinning