Re: 1997 Code / Seminars are here already.

   >>Check the newsletter for details . <<

I will have to call Don Gilbert as I have not gotten the newsletter yet.

Which brings up another question. How do I get the newsletter ? I am a
memberof SEAONC and still get that one, but not the SEAOSC newsletter. The
SEAONC one is interesting (I often check to see if anyone I know has cashed
in his chips), but the SEAOSC one would be far more useful to me at this
point (maybe I should ask Don Gilbert about that as well)

Kate O'Brien