Re: Accidently deleted files from my server

BTW, you may want to read the archives of this email list server at:

http://www.euken.com/group/seaoc/

This would work fine if you need to access old email that you may have deleted.
Thanks to Mr. Benjamin Wai http://www.euken.com/wai/about.html
for his efforts in maintaining this valuable archive.

Shafat