Re: Underpinning

I fully agree with Kate.  In my experience, those clients with the
"something for nothing" attitude are also the same folks who have a close
working relationship  with a litigation attorney.  Brow-beating the
engineer into something less than his (her) good judgement will be fair
game for a law suit later, and these people know it.  Run away.

Russ Nester
rnester(--nospam--at)juno.com