RE: APA EWS PRI 400 Wood Joists

>----------

Dear John:

I did *not* receive private email from Mr. Keith or anyone else related
to my original post on this topic.  If I had received a response from
APA, I would have immediately posted it for everyone's benefit.

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

*******
If you get gloomy, just take an hour off and sit and think how much
better this world is than hell.  Of course, it won't cheer you up much
if you expect to go there!                                        ...Don
Marquis
*******