RE: 1997 Code

>>We had Gerry Neville as a speaker at the seminar in Portland sponsored
by SEAO.  Gerry uses the overheads, but usually he also has a lot of
off-the cuff remarks which keep things interesting.  There was also time
for questions.<<

Great! we had a fellow at the Earth Tech conference - Tony DeLuca with the
SBA I think (so not striclty speaking, an engineer). He was a terrific
speaker also. Lots of vocal vareity, etc. Kept us all listening and
inspired.

Kate O'Brien