APA Seminar (not an ad)

Just cleaned of the top of my desk and found an announcement for a APA
Seminar titled Engineered Wood Products in Commercial Building Design.
Monday Dec 8 at the Sheraton San DIego Hotel in SD, Wednesday Dec 10 at the
Holiday Inn Pasadena and Friday Dec 12 at the Ranaissance Long Beach Hotel,
Long Beach.  APA can be contacted by calling Charla Bengel at APA,
253-565-6600.

I just registered and they still have space.  Topics include structural
panel basics, glulam basics, wood I joists, panelized roof construction,
fire and wind systems, permanence considerations, shear wall considerations
with narrow, perforated and cyclic performance, LRFD for wood and computer
design aids.  The flyer states that attendees will get lunch, refreshments
and "a comprehensive design binder packed with useful technical
information..."

Best yet it is only $50 if you register before November 24, oooops! and it
$65 for those of us that are late.  It runs from 8am to 445pm.

	Bill Warren, SE
	Newport Beach, CA