    From: Lew Midlam <Lew.Midlam(--nospam--at)lcm.com>
    To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
    Date: Sunday, November 30, 1997 5:38 PM
    Subject: Re: Colored background

    Same here with Netscape 4.03.
    Bill Allen's messages where teensy blue on white last week, but are now
'normal'.
    Dennis's are teensy black on white.

    ============

    Nigel Mends wrote:

     Interesting.  On mine, with Netscape 4.02 running under Winders 3.11,
Dennis' posts showed blue text on a white background.  Then I installed
Winders 95 yesterday, and now they come through in teensy little print.
What software are you using, Dennis?
        Nigel

        Bill Allen wrote:

        Dennis' posts look fine in my Inbox, but of course, we use the same
software
            :o).
            Bill Allen