Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Contacts regarding Steel Stud Residential Framing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Contacts regarding Steel Stud Residential Framing
- From: Charley Hamilton <chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu>
- Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 20:52:28 -0800
All, You may want to contact Robert Pemberton regarding sources. He is associated with (founded?) the Steel Framing Institute. Their phone number is 1-800-366-6464. Charley ----------- Charles Hamilton, EIT Phone: 714.824.8257 (office) Graduate Student 714.856.2797 (home) Department of Civil and FAX: 714.824.8694 Environmental Engineering Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu University of California, Irvine
- Prev by Subject: Re: Construction method for Second Story Additions -Reply
- Next by Subject: Continuing Professional Development
- Previous by thread: Re: SStud: Need opinions about residential construction and steel stud shearw...
- Next by thread: MISC - Structural Inspection Procedures