MISC - Structural Inspection Procedures

While viewing the various threads listed within SEAOC's list server mail
archives, I came across a post, dated July 1995, which referenced special
structural inspection procedures. It was published by SEAOH and based upon
the 1991 UBC edition. My question is: has this publication been updated to
the cuurent UBC and is the cost still $15.00($10.00 + $5.00 S&H)?

Charlie Canitz, PE
Bel Air, MD