Re: SStud: Need opinions about residential construction and steel stud shearw.

Charlie,

I bought my Residential Steel Framing Handbook by Robert Scharff ,  McGraw
Hill , from OPAMP Technical Books at Los Angeles,(800)468-4322. You can check
with your local technical bookstore.

I don't have the name and number for the HUD publication anymore but try to
get the telephone for the U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development, Office
of Policy and Research. This publication was prepared by NAHB Research
Center, Inc., Upper Marlboro, MD, and co-sponsored by the American Iron and
Steel Institute and the National Association of Home Builders.

Good Luck,

Ernie Natividad