Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Frank McClure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Frank McClure
- From: FredT5(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 18:37:36 -0500 (EST)
Frank McClure, Structural Engineer, former President of EERI, and a long-time contributor to the SEAOC listserve is going to have some medical work done in the next few days. I don't know if its serious, but I suggest that our collective thoughts and prayers reach out to Frank. We're rootin' for you Frank, so get well soon! By the way, Frank's done one heck of a job recently as a reviewer of the ASCE PreStandard for Seismic Evaluations of Existing Buildings (the FEMA 178 Update). If you know Frank, I think he'd appreciate hearing from you. Fred
- Prev by Subject: Foundations
- Next by Subject: Free Autocad R14 viewer for Windows95.
- Previous by thread: RE: Outlook Express
- Next by thread: Re: Increasing Bearing Capacity - Case Study