Frank McClure

Frank McClure, Structural Engineer, former President of EERI, and a long-time
contributor to the SEAOC listserve is going to have some medical work done in
the next few days. I don't know if its serious, but I suggest that our
collective thoughts and prayers reach out to Frank.

We're rootin' for you Frank, so get well soon!

By the way, Frank's done one heck of a job recently as a reviewer of the ASCE
PreStandard for Seismic Evaluations of Existing Buildings (the FEMA 178
Update).

If you know Frank, I think he'd appreciate hearing from you.

Fred