Housing Performance Objectives

Frank Lew,

Please keep your words of wisdom coming concerning almost any subject you
choose to write about.  You have had a unique professional career and provide
a special view-point as a retired Contra Costa County (located just east of
the San Francisco Bay) Building Official.

I look forward to your future comments.  I realize that you are very busy and
can not  keep up with all the topics posted on the SEAOC List Server.
 However, please share with us your thoughts that you can take time to send
us.  We need you.

Frank E. McClure