Re: Bld'g. & Safety

Mark and others:
Well, I can say that in my opinion the County and City of Santa Barbara have
excellent building and safety personnel.  There are at times when a few of
the newer inexperienced plan checkers can be a challenge, but on the most
part, I enjoy working with and respect most all of them.
With all the negative things that have been said about building and safety
departments, I just thought I should share my personal positive experience
so people know that this attitude is not present everywhere.

Lynn