Re: SStud: Need opinions about residential construction and steel stud shearw...

<< I would be interested in receiving the following design examples from those
of you who have been designing steel stud: >>

     Dennis;

       The tri counties brach of SEAOSC is co sponsoring an afternoon seminar
on steel studs Jan 15 in Ventura.  We are trying to provide as much included
handout info as possible from the speakers and vendors. Look for a flier in
the next SEAOSC newsletter. $35.00 including notes.
    I realize this is a long way for you but i hope to see you there. I have
engineered three  steel stud custom houses that are built.  If you would like
a copy of a blueprint sample let me know.

    Tom Harris, SE
    Thousand Oaks, CA