Re: SStud: Need opinions about residential construction and steel stud shearw.

Tom,

How long is the topic on residential metal studs going to be. If it is one
hour or so, I don't think there is enough time to discuss in detail all the
aspects of design and detailing.

My prreferene wouild be a whole day seminar with maybe 4 to 6 engineers who
have designed metal stud houses and they will share with us their knowledge
and experience in design, detailing, construction problems, etc. , with
emphasis on sample calculations, plans and details.

If other members of this list are interested in attending one, maybe we can
jsutify organizing one.

Ernie Natividad