Re: Colored background

Nigel Mends asks:

. > Is receiving the HTML annoying to those folks who haven't upgraded?

The only thing that bothers me is the attached binary files, which go in a
different directory than the messages.  Of course, the "=" signs at the ends
of the lines is sometimes perplexing.

Being a DOS user, the colored background and text size does not apply to the
messages that I receive --- they are just printed in the default DOS font.  I
am now using TAPCIS for my e-mails and it word wraps incoming messages at the
edge of the screen, unlike the DOSCIM that I previously used which required
scrolling for lines greater than 80 characters.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona