Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Joke[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Joke
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 08:51:39 -0800
> A pastor, a doctor and an engineer were waiting one morning for a > particularly slow group of golfers. > > Engineer: What's with these guys? We must have been waiting for 15 > minutes! > > Doctor: I don't know, but I've never seen such ineptitude! > > Pastor: Hey, here comes the greenskeeper. Let's have a word with > him. ?dramatic pause? Hi George. Say, what's with that group ahead > of us? They're rather slow, aren't they? > > George: Oh, yes, that's a group of blind firefighters. They lost > their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we > always let them play for free anytime. > > The group was silent for a moment. > > Pastor: That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for > them tonight. > > Doctor: Good idea. And I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist > buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them. > > Engineer: Why can't these guys play at night?
- Prev by Subject: Job Opportunity at RISA Technologies
- Next by Subject: Re: Joke (+/-)
- Previous by thread: Re: SStud: Need opinions about residential construction and steelstud shearwall
- Next by thread: Searching the Archives