bent aluminum pipe

Is anyone familiar with the changes (if any) in the material properties of
aluminum pipe when cold bent?  For example, a 5" diameter schedule 80 6061-T6
aluminum pipe bent into a prescribed radius:  can I expect it to have the same
yield strength after it's been cold bent, or does the bending process change the
material properties?  I believe aluminum will undergo significant material
property changes when bent with heat, but I'm not sure about cold bending.