Re: Housing Performance Objectives

FLew98 wrote:

> snip
>
> Efforts such as SEAOC's Vision 2000 may someday give us the tools to reliably
> predict seismic performance, and an owner who wants performance above life
> safety can select a level for the engineer to design the project to.   Until
> then, we need to get out the message of 1624.1 at every opportunity, both to
> the public as well as to our clients.
>
> Frank Lew, SE
> Orinda, CA
> f(--nospam--at)lew.net

Only 25 days left until 1624.1 becomes 1626.2 and adds 1626.1

Barry H. welliver
Draper, UT
wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net
begin:          vcard
fn:             Barry H. Welliver
n:              Welliver;Barry H.
email;internet: wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard