RE: Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics

I can't answer any of your questions directly, but here are a couple
references that might get you some leads on the answers:

"Restoring Strength to Damaged or Deteriorated Structural Concrete",
Concrete Construction, Nov. 1987.

"Fiber Composite Plates Can Strengthen Concrete Beams", Concrete
International, 1990 (March?)

"Fiber Composites in Infrastructure," Proceedings of the First
International Conference on Composites in Infrastructure,  by
Saadatmanesh and Ehsani, 1996.

Structural Rehab Corp	520-887-2700

Hope this helps.

Tony Powers