Re: seismic evaluation o

Frank McClure stated:

. > There is no known E-mail address or FAX address [for FEMA].

I recently sent a request to FEMA for publications using the e-mail address:
admin(--nospam--at)fema.gov and didn't get the mail back yet as undeliverable.  I have
seen e-mail addresses for individuals at FEMA as <name>@fema.gov, so I tried
the above address.  (I assumed that all e-mail servers would have an
administrator, somewhere.)  I now will have to wait and see if I get the
publications.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona