Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FEMA 273/274[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: FEMA 273/274
- From: Rlfong <Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 14:49:01 EST
- Cc: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
Folks according to the FEMA website Updated: October 28, 1997, ... The NEHRP Guidelines for Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings and Commentary, each nearly 400 pages, are currently being printed. Orders can be placed now by calling 1-800-480-2520. Refer to Publications 273 and 274 respectively. I called them 12/8/97 and the phone number works, the publication and mailing is free and FEMA said it'd be sent right away! Ronnie Fong Fremont, CA
- Prev by Subject: FEM References
- Next by Subject: File Backups
- Previous by thread: Re: [Fwd: ]
- Next by thread: Use of your work by another engineer.