Virus -Reply

> THIS IS AN EMAIL WHICH I RECEIVED THAT
WARNS OF A VIRUS BEING SENT ON THE
NET.

Dennismc wrote:
>         If you receive an e-mail titled, "JOIN THE CREW,"
DO NOT open
> it!
> It will
> erase EVERYTHING on you hard drive.  Send this
warning out to as many
> people
> as you can.  This is a new virus and not many people
know about it.

There is no known virus that can erase your hard disk
simply by reading your E-Mail.  E-Mail attachments,
however are capable of carrying viruses.

Please do not perpetuate this rumor by spreading it
further.  If you are concerned about viruses, get a good
virus checking program.

Brian Kehoe
BEK(--nospam--at)WJE.COM