Windows humor (??!!)

God looks down on earth and decides he's had enough. With a crack of thunder,
He summons to heaven the three most powerful people on Earth: Bill Clinton,
Boris Yeltsin and Bill Gates.

"Gentlemen," God says. "I have called you here because I am truly disappointed
in humans and decided to end the world. You have one week to prepare your
people." With a crack of thunder, God sends all three back to Earth.

Bill Clinton calls together his Cabinet and tells them: "I have good news and
bad news. The good news is there is a God. The bad news is he's really ticked
off at us and is going to end the world in a week."

Boris Yeltsin calls together his Parliament and says: "Comrades, I have bad
news and I have worse news. The bad news is we were wrong, there is a God. The
worse news is that He's very mad at us and the world is going to end in a
week."

Bill Gates calls together his top engineers and says: "I have good news and
better news. The good news is God considers me one of the three most powerful
people in the world. The better news is we don't have to fix Windows 95."