Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
The World's Shortest Books (Humor)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: The World's Shortest Books (Humor)
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 15:20:25 -0800
The World's shortest books: 25. "My Plan To Find The Real Killers" by OJ Simpson 24. "To All The Men I've Loved Before" by Ellen DeGeneres 23. "The Book of Virtues" by Bill Clinton 22. The Differences between Reality and "Dilbert" 21. Human Rights Advances in China 20. "Things I Wouldn't Do for Money" by Dennis Rodman 19. Al Gore: The Wild Years 18. Amelia Earhart's Guide to the Pacific 17. America's Most Popular Lawyers 16. Career Opportunities for Liberal Arts Majors 15. Detroit - A Travel Guide 14. Different Ways to Spell "Bob" 13. Dr. Kevorkian's Collected Motivational Speeches 12. Easy UNIX 11. Ethiopian Tips on World Dominance 10. What Men Know About Women 9. Everything Women Know About Men 8. French Hospitality 7. George Foreman's Big Book of Baby Names 6. "How to Sustain a Musical Career" by Art Garfunkel 5. Mike Tyson's Guide to Dating Etiquette 4. 101 Recipes for Spotted Owl by the EPA 3. Staple Your Way to Success 2. The Amish Phone Directory And the number one World's Shortest Book: 1. The Engineer's Guide to Fashion
- Prev by Subject: Wood: Using 2x ledger in Conventional framing
- Next by Subject: re: The World's Shortest Books (Humor)
- Previous by thread: Why He is who He is ...
- Next by thread: re: The World's Shortest Books (Humor)