Re: Advertising on SEAOC Server

dear Shafat,

Thanks for your e-mail. My name is Marie, and I represent a French company
RoboBAT which develops and sells the structural analysis and design
software ROBOT V6 and ROBOT 97 for Windows 95/NT.

Your ad. proposal interests me a lot and I will be delighted to have more
information about the procedure to follow and the costs.

Our Web site is www.robot97.com.

I have already subscribed to your page !
Looking forward to hearing from you very soon,

Marie Izacard
International Sales