Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Housing Performance Objectives[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Housing Performance Objectives
- From: TVD Esq <TVDEsq(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 01:29:24 EST
In a message dated 97-12-09 08:55:49 EST, you write: << Within the next 10 years, this Performance-based approach will develop further in the building codes. >> Is anyone familiar with the Performance Based Design committee of the ICC? What's happening at this point? Are the minutes on the web? Thanks, Tom VanDorpe, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Housing Performance Objectives
- Next by Subject: Humor: Was Re:Strange but True (SB 828)
- Previous by thread: Re: Housing Performance Objectives
- Next by thread: Re: Wood: Conventional Framing opinions needed from otherstates -Reply