Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Acad/ Conversion from Raster to vector[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Acad/ Conversion from Raster to vector
- From: Ajay Ray <ajray(--nospam--at)telis.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 10:41:44 -0800
Does anybody know of any inexpensive program/procedure to convert raster files to vector files as used in autocad. When you scan a detail , many times you can have it any gif, tiff,pcx etc format. ACAD 13 has some commands like pcxin.... etc to import these files. But they have bad background colors. And they cannot be audited, it seems. Recently Cadalyst had an article on this issue, but the programs they talk about cost more than 2 grands. If there is any easy way, then we can scan some old details and use them in a new job. This must be an old issue, and I am sure somebody somewhere (more enlightened) may have an easy answer to it.-AJ Ray.
- Prev by Subject: Re: [Fwd: chevron bracing]
- Next by Subject: RE: Acad/ Conversion from Raster to vector
- Previous by thread: Re: Pea Gravel Concrete
- Next by thread: RE: Acad/ Conversion from Raster to vector