RE: Acad/ Conversion from Raster to vector

From:	 Jamal Daas
	Applied Geoscience & Engineering, Inc., Reading, Pa

You might try to use Adope software with the name "STREAMLINE", which costs about $150. It can convert the image files to line art, and then it can export the file to a DXF format which you can open in Autocad using the command "DXFIN". It might give you a satisfactory results.