Re: SStud: Need opinions about residential construction andsteelstud shearwall -Reply

>>> Parkerres <Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com> 12/04/97 07:58am >>>
Bruce Resncxk wrote:

. . . " LA City Inter-departmental Correspondence, dated 11/28/95,
revised 12/04/95B, issued to All Plan Check Engineers from Vic
Penera, Chief of the Structural Plan Check Division.

. . . .I don't know if this has been subsequently revised and/or formalized.
 Perhaps Tim McCormick can comment on that. "

The memo in question has been further updated, and as a result of
discussions heres on the list server, will probably be updated again. The
memo was updated primarily to show our acceptance of 1997 UBC
values. The Department coordinator for light-gage steel is now Stuart
Tom  who can be reached at stom(--nospam--at)bas.ci.la.ca.us. Stuart has now
begun evaluating APA Report 154 criteria. Either Stuart or myself will
post results of that evaluation later.