Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SStud: Need opinions about residential construction andsteelstud shearwall -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: SStud: Need opinions about residential construction andsteelstud shearwall -Reply
- From: Tim McCormick <TMCCORMI(--nospam--at)BAS.CI.LA.CA.US>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 13:51:01 -0800
>>> Parkerres <Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com> 12/04/97 07:58am >>> Bruce Resncxk wrote: . . . " LA City Inter-departmental Correspondence, dated 11/28/95, revised 12/04/95B, issued to All Plan Check Engineers from Vic Penera, Chief of the Structural Plan Check Division. . . . .I don't know if this has been subsequently revised and/or formalized. Perhaps Tim McCormick can comment on that. " The memo in question has been further updated, and as a result of discussions heres on the list server, will probably be updated again. The memo was updated primarily to show our acceptance of 1997 UBC values. The Department coordinator for light-gage steel is now Stuart Tom who can be reached at stom(--nospam--at)bas.ci.la.ca.us. Stuart has now begun evaluating APA Report 154 criteria. Either Stuart or myself will post results of that evaluation later.
- Prev by Subject: Re: SS - Ply Metal Driller Screws - need some help!
- Next by Subject: RE: SStud: Need opinions about residential construction andsteelstud shearwalls -Reply -Reply -Repl
- Previous by thread: Re: Stamping Plans - A new question
- Next by thread: MS Word to R14