Re: Multiple Posts

Drew:

No offense to me!  I'm very interested in your comments and questions - I'm
having my own problems with lack of building department enforcement of
submittals and inspection reports as well as "Construction Managers" on
fast track projects.  It's a problem when your Soil Consultant tells you
your project is built and he never got to look at the foundations (as
always required by us!).

Neil Moore, S.E.